LSC Green Building & Infrastructure Action Team
The Green Building & Infrastructure Action Team strives to restore, preserve, & grow Louisville’s built & natural environments with sustainable approaches.
The team meets the second Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm. Check the LSC Calendar for venue and updates. Contact us before attending your first meeting. All are welcome!
- Team contact sheet and meeting notes (team member access only)
- Louisville’s Incentives and Savings for Green Infrastructure (Metropolitan Sewer District)
- Metro Louisville Planning & Design – Including comprehensive planning
- Green Infrastructure (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- The Louisville Metro Office of Sustainability and LEA have established the ENERGY STAR Verification Assistance Program which allows businesses to verify their buildings for free.