Get Involved and Become A LSC Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in the volunteering with the Louisville Sustainability Council. Find up-to-date volunteer needs at www.volunteermatch.org.
Volunteer opportunities with the LSC include:
- Action Teams & Projects – help coordinate Action Teams & manage Projects (approx. 5-20+ hours per month)
- Green Drinks – help plan and lead monthly Green Drinks meetups (approx. 2-5 hours per month)
- Event planning – help with the annual Sustainability Summit and more
- Fundraising – individuals with professional development experience needed to help create and execute campaigns, apply for grants,
- Communications/marketing/public relations – logo development, marketing materials, social media and newsletter development, story telling, and more
Please fill out our LSC Volunteer form and one of our team members will contact you to discuss more on what you would like to do at LSC.