Come along on this tour to see where our community acquires and disposes of its water as we look at ways to make our waterways healthier for consumption and recreation. We tour the Louisville Water Company, Metropolitan Sewer District facilities, experience rain gardens, wetland restoration, and learn about the life cycle of our water.
Details for tour:
- Saturday, March 10th from 9am-noon
- Instructor: Tim Darst
- Cost: Suggested donation is $5-$50 (workshop valued at $50). Donations will be collected day of.
- Transportation will be provided. Seats are limited and pre-registration is required. A $10 administrative fee will be assessed for cancellations within 7 days of the workshop.
- This reduced fee is made possible by generous grants from the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, The Owsley Brown III Philanthropic Foundation, and the Kalliopeia Foundation.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502.452.2749.