Join Net Impact Louisville for a breakfast panel discussion that will explore the growing trend in Kentucky of becoming a certified Benefit Corporation, for-profit businesses that incorporate social and environmental goals into their core purpose.
– Learn exactly what a Benefit Corporation is (the difference
between a certified B Corp and a Public Benefit Corporation)
– Hear from a representative who is on the cusp of both certifying as a B Corp and registering as a PBC
– Learn what is happening in the social enterprise space from a statewide perspective.
– Scott Koloms (KY Public Benefit Corporation Association & Facilities Management Services, Inc.)
– Raechele Gray (Creative Spirits Behavioral Health & Greater Works Design Studio),
– Bobby Clark (Sustainable Business Ventures Corporation & Social Enterprise Alliance – Kentucky)
Bring something to donate! New thermals, underwear, or socks; canned or dry packet food; or a $10 for a meal gift card.
Stay after to volunteer!