Solar Over Louisville presents a free workshop series:
“Is Solar Right for Me?”
Have you considered installing solar energy at your home or business or would you like to learn more about solar energy benefits and why it is a great investment today? The cost of solar energy has fallen dramatically, and with available tax credits and financing options. Many people find that they can install and begin saving money from day one. Solar offers many additional benefits: it improves health and air quality, reduces carbon emissions, creates jobs, boosts the local economy, and increases energy security and resilience by diversifying the energy mix.
Each workshop will feature a presentation by local experts on the technology and benefits of rooftop solar installations for homes and businesses. The presentation will include an explanation of net metering and other financial benefits of being a solar owner. There will be ample time allotted for questions and answers. This is an informational workshop sponsored by the Louisville Sustainability Council.
Bring friends and family members with you!
The workshop will be presented on four dates at the following locations:
• Thursday, June 9, 6:00 – 7:30 pm, Middletown Library
• Wednesday, June 15, 6:00 – 7:30 pm, Main Library
• Wednesday, June 22, 6:00 – 7:30 pm, Crescent Hill Library
• Thursday, June 30, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Okolona Library
• Tuesday, August 16, 6:00 – 8:00 pm, St. Matthews Library
• Wednesday, August 31, 6:00 – 8:00 pm, Portland Library
• Wednesday, September 14, 6:00 – 8:00 pm, Shawnee Library
• Wednesday, September 28, 6:00 – 8:00 pm, Bon Air Regional Library
For more information contact SOL@louisvillesustainabilitycouncil.org or visit Solar Over Louisville on www.facebook.com/SolarOverLouisville/.